Wednesday, October 16, 2013

5 weeks to go

So the count down has begun. I only have a few weeks left until I am due, and in less than a week I could safely give birth to my son anytime till my actual due date. I am excited yet nervous as I was with the birth of my first son yet for different reasons. I am so thankful that this time my husband and I seem to be on the same page with most things, and if not we are working together through all things.
We are trying to figure out what to do with my son once I am in labor till his grandma can come and get him. Seeing as how it already takes about 45 mins to drive to the hospital from our home, if we had to drop him off that would be at least an extra hour added on if not more than that. That is too much time in my opinion from the point I am beginning labor till I actually get the hospital. I know that we will get through this with God's help and find a place from my son to stay till the grandparents can get him. We also trying to figure out where to put our new addition to the family. We are still waiting to get to a 3 bedroom, it will happen in God's time and not our own. Just cannot wait to till the inspection so at least I can set-up my husband and I's bedroom for our new son to come.
On a different note, my son is about to get his glasses and it crazy to me that he will have to wear them even if occasionally since he is only four years old. I am sure however since mommy and daddy wear glasses he will want to follow through with wearing them as well. Hopefully the frames he choose fit him as it seemed they did when he tried them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment