Monday, October 21, 2013

4 weeks to go

I have less than a month and my bundle of joy is due to show his face in this world. I am so excited and nervous. Yet I am so glad that my husband and I are one with God, and becoming more and more one as a couple and family. Without that we would be a fading memory, with another child torn between two families, desperately hurting, searching what he did wrong, or how he can get his mom and dad back together again. I am also glad that we are gaining a better understanding with how to discipline our son. Yes it is trial and error, no I am not saying we made perfect choices at times, but we apologized to him, and are learning from those mistakes, and learning better ways that work for him. Parents job is help raise them to learn consequences for their actions, respect others, especially those in authority or are older than they are. Our duty is to basically help them be well rounded individual that will make wise choices. It saddens me with how little parents are willing to discipline their children properly; because they believe in one method that is not actually working, or they do not care, or they think they can make their own choices. Which is crazy because they first have to be taught how to make proper choices, that is something that is learned, no child is born with that ability to make proper choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment